Grocery Department Manager
Meridian Farm Market is a growing specialty fresh-food retail chain with 6 store locations in the lower mainland. We sell awesome products and are uber-focused on giving great customer service. Our company culture is fun, lively and cohesive – we work hard, are goal oriented and thrive on challenges.
We are seeking a full time produce manager to help us lead and grow our business. You will be responsible for grocery department operations, including purchasing, planning and merchandizing. Experience is a strong asset but not required. On-job training will be provided.
- You are a friendly outgoing people person and making customers happy is important to you.
- You know how to create super attractive functional product displays.
- You’re familiar with Microsoft Word and Excel, and you aren’t intimidated by POS software.
- You have strong communication skills to lead and coach a team of department staffers.
- You are energetic and quick on your feet.
- You are a stickler for the details and can maintain a tight ship under times of pressure.
- You have confidence to lead grocery operations independently, set priorities, manage staff and reach desired results.
You also meet this criteria…
- You are a high school graduate or equivalent.
- You are able to reach, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
If this sounds like you…
Please bring us your resume.
Alternatively, complete and submit the on-line application form below
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
[contact-form-7 id=”173″ title=”Job Application form”]