About Us. . .
Meridian Farm Market is a growing specialty fresh-food retail chain with 6 store locations in the lower mainland. We sell awesome products and are super-focused on giving great customer service. Our company culture is fun, lively and cohesive — we work hard, are goal oriented and thrive on challenges.
We are seeking a full time store manager to help us lead and grow our business. You will be responsible for all store operations from purchasing and merchandizing to hiring, training and reporting.
About You. . .
• You have management experience.
• You have produce, grocery, deli, catering or kitchen experience and are passionate about food.
• You’re quick on your feet, and multi-task well.
• You are a positive thinker and full of fresh ideas.
• You are a friendly people person and making customers happy is important to you.
• You have strong communication skills to lead and coach a team of department managers and staff.
• You are a stickler for the details and can maintain a tight ship under times of pressure.
• You have confidence to lead operations independently, set priorities, manage staff and reach desired results.
You also meet this criteria. . .
• You are a high school graduate or equivalent.
• You are able to reach, stoop, and lift up to 50 lbs.
Bonus if you have
• Experience with POS software
• Foodsafe Certification
Salary based on experience + bonus + benefits
If this sounds like you…
Please drop off your resume. (No phone calls please)
Alternatively, complete and submit the on-line application form below
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
[contact-form-7 id=”173″ title=”Job Application form”]