Terrific & Tenderloin-tastic!
Grillin’ a pork tenderloin is super easy.
This grilled teriyaki pork tenderloin is sweet, savoury & out of this world tasty!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 Fresh Pork Tenderloin (approx. 1-1.5 lbs.)
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 tbsp. fresh ginger, peeled & diced
- 2 tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tbsp. white wine vinegar
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup water
- Mix together everything except for the pork tenderloin
- Place pork tenderloin in a small container and pour marinade over so that the liquid fully covers the meat
- Let marinade in the fridge for 30-60 minutes
- If the marinade doesn't fully cover the meat, then flip the pork halfway through the marinating process
- Heat the grill to medium-high heat and spray with cooking oil to prevent sticking
- Grill the pork for 10-15 minutes on each side or until internal temperature reaches 150 degrees F
- Slice and serve warm