Show Your Mother That You Love Her
10 Mother’s Day Ideas!
Mother’s Day is always a special day for that special woman we love. We’ve put together 10 ideas that are sure to bring a smile to mom’s face!
- Host Mother’s Day Brunch! Breakfast, tea, coffee, and of course sweet treats! What more could mom want? Check out our Crab Cakes Eggs Benedict Recipe.
- Date night on the town! Mom’s always love that extra special time you spend with them. Take mom to dinner and a movie, but… go to the movie first, that way you have something to talk about over dinner!
- Pamper her! Manicures, pedicures or a massage. Mom’s work hard, and this is a day for them to relax. Note: Make sure you make an appointment early, Mother’s Day is one of the busiest spa days of the year.
- Active Mom? Go for a hike. Spend some time in the great outdoors. BC has some of the best hiking spots in the world for amateurs and professionals alike!
- Picnic in the park. If a fancy dinner in a restaurant isn’t in the cards, enjoy a nice picnic outside. And, a picnic wouldn’t be complete without the perfect charcuterie. Click Here to see our charcuterie tips!
- Cook her dinner. She cooked for you as a youngin’, now turn the tables. Pick up some fresh steaks or chicken and grill up something your mom will love. See our Mother’s Day Specials.
- Take her shopping! I mean come on! Letting her pick out her own gift is always a good idea.
- Make her a mom box–a kit with all of her favourite things; nail polish in her favourite colour, her favourite chocolate bar or snack, costume jewelry… if she likes it… put it in the box!
- Hanging Baskets.. They are the perfect way to put a little spring outside her home. Plus, she gets to brag about her amazing child every time someone compliments them!
- Get some photos printed. Don’t just post on Facebook, have them printed and put them in an album for her.