King of The Grill!
Want to WOW your guests during the next BBQ?
Try this brown sugar whiskey marinade.
Ingredients You'll Need
- 2 Free Range New York Striploin Steaks
- 1/3 Cup Whiskey
- 2 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 3 garlic cloved, minced
- 1 tbsp. dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- In a bowl, whisk together all ingredients except steak and pour into a ziplock bag
- Add steak and marinade for 1 hour to overnight in the refrigerator
- Remove steak from marinade and pat dry
- Grill for 4-5 minutes per side, or to desired doneness
- Let steak rest for 10 minutes before slicing into strips