Soup of the day!
Smoky chicken soup with spicy chipotle. A great soup for spicing things up!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 2 1/2 cups cooked & shredded chicken
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 6 cups low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 15 oz. can hominy, rinsed
- 1 tbsp. chopped chipotles in adobo
- Chopped tomato, cilantro and avocado for serving
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium heat.
- Add onion and celery and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 5 minutes
- Stir in the garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken broth, hominy, chicken and chipotles and bring to a simmer.
- Serve and top with tomatoes, avocado and cilantro.