Try something new for dinner this week!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 2 Meridian Tuna Steaks
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. whole peppercorns
- Season the tuna steaks with salt and cayenne pepper.
- Sprinkle them with sesame seeds.
- Heat olive oil and sesame oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the peppercorns in the mixture until they soften and start to pop, about 5 minutes.
- Gently place the seasoned tuna in the skillet and cook to desired doneness.
- 90 seconds per side for rare.