Ready in under 15 minutes and no cooking required if you pass on the bacon. But who’d want to do that, right 😉
Ingredients You'll Need
- 2 broccoli heads, cut into small florets
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 to 3 strips of Meridian Smokehouse Bacon (add more to your liking)
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- Place bacon in a large skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain grease and crumble.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for dressing.
- Add dressing and lightly toss.
- Serve chilled.