It’s spring, get plankin!
You haven’t lived until you’ve tried this Zesty Lime BBQ Salmon Sandwich.
Ingredients You'll Need
- 6 ounces Fresh Meridian Salmon Fillets
- 1 Meridian Cedar Plank
- ½ tsp. finely shredded lime peel
- 2 Tbsp. lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro
- 4 thin slices of onion
- 1 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 French rolls, split and toasted
- At least an hour before grilling, soak plank in enough water to cover.
- Rinse salmon and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a small bowl, combine lime peel, lime juice, salt and pepper.
- Brush lime mixture over both sides of salmon.
- Place salmon on plank, cover and grill for 15 to 20 minutes
- Serve salmon on French rolls topped with cilantro, onion and cabbage