An easy way to get deliciously juicy pork chops.
Ingredients You'll Need
- 6 Meridian pork chops
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine soy sauce, oil, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, brown sugar and ketchup.
- Place the pork chops in a baking dish and add half of the sauce. (If possible, marinate the chops and sauce together before-hand!)
- Bake the pork chops for 30 minutes.
- Flip the chops, spread with the remaining sauce, and bake for 30 minutes again, or until the internal temperature has reached 63 degrees C (or 145 degrees F).