Take a quick trip to the Mediterranean with these wraps!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 2 boneless, skinless Meridian Mediterranean chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 4 flour tortillas (10 inch)
- 3/4 cup hummus
- 3 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 medium roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled & diced
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Drizzle of Greek vinaigrette dressing (optional)
- Bake chicken at 350F for 35-40 mins until fully cooked.
- Transfer to a plate, cover with foil, let rest for 10 minutes then dice into cubes. Transfer chicken to a bowl, pour vinaigrette over and toss evenly to coat.
- To assemble wraps, spread about 3 tbsp hummus over each tortilla, top with chicken, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese, and wrap tortillas. Drizzle with Greek dressing if desired.