Have you ever wondered what exactly is in our 4 Butcher Bundles? Today's video shares a quick clip of what to expect in each one.
These Bundles are Always Fresh – Your Butcher Bundle is assembled with the same fresh, high-quality meats we sell in our meat display case. After we custom-wrap your order, we flash-freeze it to seal in the freshness. $99 Per Bundle.
Visit our website to view selections and pre order for instore pick up (link in bio)....
Now you can recreate the theatre experience at home with this easy hack. Ralph stars in today's video to share how it's done.
Place popcorn on a pan and warm up in the oven at 250 degrees for 5 - 10 minutes just before enjoying....
💰Have you heard about our easy, profitable fundraising program?!💰
We created a fundraising program that helps you meet your fundraising goals and it couldn’t be easier! Here’s how it works!
💰go to our website @meridianfarmmarket and fill out a fundraising application
💰you sell the Meridian gift cards
💰your organization keeps 30% of all funds raised! (ie you sell $1000 in gift cards - you keep $300!)
💰you pick up all of the gift cards from meridian and distribute them!
Many sports teams, schools and community organizations have met their fundraising goals with our easy program! For more info cut and paste the link below or follow the link in our bio!
*Meridian and Ralph's gift cards never expire. They're 100% redeemable at any one of our eight (and growing, thanks to you!) convenient Meridian Meats & Seafood, Meridian Farm Market and Ralph's Farm Market locations throughout Vancouver and the lower mainland....
This Week’s Specials 😍
Smoked Pork Chops With Apple, Okanagan Ambrosia Apples, Chicken Drumsticks, Heirloom Oranges, Cauliflower & more!
View all weekly specials on our website.
Prices in effect Thurs Jan 14 to Wed Jan 20, 2021. Note: Produce and Groceries only available at our Farm Market locations.
Sara is just getting ready to restock all of our new Meridian dip selections! We have new dips available at our farm market locations (and Poco) and they are delicious!
Fresh locally sourced ingredients, made locally in small batches! We recommend you try them all 🤗
Tzatziki with Greek Yogurt
Roasted Cauliflower and Asiago
Fire Roasted Corn and Feta Dip
Parmesan and Artichoke Dip
Greek Yogurt and Kale Dip
Fresh Fire Roasted Salsa
Dill Pickle Hummus
Chili Lime Hummus
Roasted Red Pepper Hummus...
This is Jared! Jared is an awesome example of our Meridian mission and core values and we are grateful to have him as part of our team! #mymeridianfamily
Give our customers the best possible experience
Our Core Values
1. Exceed our customers expectations
2. Make each customer feel truly appreciated
3. Work hard, stay productive and have fun
4. Treat each other like family and friends
5. Find better ways of doing things
6. Honesty and respect underline all our actions
7. Seek opportunities to grow as individuals, as a team and as a company...
January ~ the perfect month to cook healthy comfort food! This Hearty Turkey Chili is the perfect January meal. It’s healthy and delicious. It may even have a few ingredients that surprise you! This recipe serves 4-6 but also doubles well! Make extras cause you’re gonna want seconds!
Hearty Turkey Chili
* 1 tablespoon Meridian extra-virgin olive oil
* 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
* 1 small onions diced
* 1 green peppers chopped
* 1 stalks celery diced
* 2 cups yams peeled and cubed (optional but it gives the chili great flavour and consistency)
* 1 pounds Meridian ground turkey
* ½ cup chicken stock
* ½ can tomato paste (we love Itallisima from @bosa_foods
* 1 cup Meridian Tomato sauce
* 1 small can diced tomatoes in their juices (14.5 ounces) we love Itallisima diced tomatoes from @bosa_foods
* 1 can of red or white kidney beans
* 2 tablespoons chili powder
* 2 teaspoons ground cumin
* 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
* ½ teaspoon salt or to taste
* ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* Pinch red pepper flakes (optional - add more for spice)
* Heat the oil in a large pan or a large soup pot over medium heat. Add the garlic, onions, bell pepper, celery, and sweet potato. Sauté for approx 5 minutes, until soft.
* Add the ground turkey and cook until browned, 7-8 minutes, stirring often to break apart the turkey.
* Drain any excess liquid from the pan when turkey is cooked.
* Once the turkey is browned, add ½ cup chicken stock, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, kidney beans, chili powder, cumin, smoked paprika, salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a gentle boil, then reduce to a simmer.
* Let cook, uncovered, until the chili thickens, about 20 minutes, stirring every so often so that the chili does not stick to the bottom. If the chili becomes too thick, add a little chicken stock to reach your desired consistency.
* Remove from stove and add toppings!! Serve with tortilla chips. We recommend locally made @freshisbest.co chips! For toppings we recommend;
*shredded cheese (we love Paradise Island shredded cheese blends! @paradisecheese
*chopped green onion...