Assistant Store Manager – Langley Store Location
Hey Meridianites! We are seeking a qualified dynamic, exuberant, and sharp individual for the assistant store manager position of our Langley location.
A day in the life:
- Learning store operations – Helping to oversee all departments and supporting your manager, assisting with challenges so everyone can succeed and meet the targets you set together. Daily responsibilities also include Learning about hiring, scheduling/labour management, product merchandizing, planning & executing store promotions, purchasing, & cash management.
- Staff development – Helping to train, coach, inspire, and develop staff so they can grow and be awesome.
- Delivering the best possible experience – As store leader, customer service is your highest priority.
Requirements for the job:
- You’re a genuinely happy and outgoing people person, and you get a buzz of making someone’s day.
- You’re self-motivated, efficient, and know how to hustle.
- You want to learn and welcome new stretching challenges/opportunities
Bonus points for:
- Food service management or grocery management experience.
- Talent making really good chocolate chip cookies,.. soft ones.
- You have retail management experience.
Why work at Meridian?
- A fresh vibrant company culture.
- Health benefits & in-store discount
- Wage increases with every review
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 7 locations in the lower mainland. Fresh describes everything we do, from free range and grass-fed meats raised without added growth hormones, to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally harvested produce and artisan breads baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
How to Apply
Apply online by filling out the application form below , drop off your resume at Langley location or give the store a call at 604-882-9464
Please note: Only qualified individuals being considered will be contacted for an interview. Have an awesome day!