Customer Care Manager
Salary and benefits
Please Join Our Team!
We are seeking a qualified person to manage our Customer Care Team operations.
- Give customers the best possible experience!
- Ensure our Meridian service and hospitality standards are delivered to our customers
- Oversee and manager a team of 4-6 direct reports
- Manage, delegate and prioritize high volume calls and emails
- Organize and plan daily Customer Care Team operations
- Respond to internal and external customer service issues and coordinate solutions between internal departments & divisions through e-mail, phone, and chat in a timely and efficient manner.
- Coach and train Customer Care Team members via call coaching, performance metrics/stats and regular meetings.
- Track KPI’s and manage targets for Service Level, AHT, AWT, AHT and Abandon Rate.
- Email response time
- Schedule adherence
- Enhance the customer service experience through customer centric process and CSAT
- Other related duties as required
- Align with Meridian brand and corporate values
- A passion for delivering exceptionally hospitable customer service
- 1-3 years of call center experience
- Management experience (Preferably call center manager/supervisor experience)
- Exceptional communication skills including both written and verbal.
- Highly organized with an aptitude for multi-tasking
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot effectively in fast-paced time sensitive circumstances.
- Experience with CRM systems, Microsoft Suite, and VOIP systems.
- Ability to work for 8 hours a day at a computer station
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 8 locations (and growing) across the lower mainland, and now launching into ecommerce sales and home delivery. Fresh describes everything we do, from free range and grass-fed meats raised without added growth hormones, to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally harvested produce and artisan breads baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
How to Apply
Apply online using the form below
Include your salary expectation.