Customer Experience All-Star (translation: “I make people’s day”)
Are you Super Friendly? Enjoy interacting with people??
We’re seeking customer service help in our Langley Store
If you are a friendly ‘people person’ please apply! No experience required, all training provided on the job.
What you’ll be doing:
As one of our customer service specialists, your work-life mission is to give our customers the best possible experience when they visit our store. Warm greetings, making people feel welcome and appreciated, and seeking every chance to offer and provide assistance come second nature to you in this role. Basically, you are a happiness hero who gets a buzz off making people’s day.
We are currently seeking customer service help in the following department(s):
You’ll work behind our service counter shouting out greetings, engaging with customers and wrapping orders. When there’s a break in the customer rush, your responsibilities include re-stocking the showcase, preparing custom orders, tidying up, and taking on special tasks.
- You’re sociable, and packed with personality.
- You smile often, and when you’re not smiling,.. it looks almost like you’re smiling
- You’re unflappable. No flaps whatsoever.
- You roll up your sleeves and get the job done when a task needs doing.
- You like to have fun too
- Weekday (daytime) availability is a must (must be available for any shift anytime between 7 am and 8:30 pm)
- Grocery or kitchen experience, another plus. You’ll be joining a team of friends (a family, a squad) who know the best way to get work done is to have fun doing it. Collaboration, personality, hard work, and baked goods are all wholeheartedly encouraged. We offer competitive wages, advancement opportunities, in-store discount, and a fresh upbeat company culture.
Why work at Meridian?
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 7 locations in the lower mainland. Fresh describes everything we do, from free range and grass-fed meats raised without added growth hormones, to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally harvested produce and artisan breads baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
Current Starting Wage: $16.60 /hour*
*Starting wage is minimum wage of $14.60 /hour, plus an additional $2 /hour recognition pay. Recognition pay is a temporary benefit. This benefit is given in recognition for providing an essential service during the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to evaluate the duration of this benefit on a weekly basis.
How to Apply
**Be sure to include days and hours of availability**
Apply online using the form below