Customer Experience All-Star (translation: “I make people’s day”)
Are you Super Friendly? Enjoy interacting with people?
We’re looking for part-time customer-service representatives! If you’re a friendly ‘people person’ please apply! No experience required, all training provided on the job.
What you’ll be doing:
As one of our customer-service specialists, your work-life mission is to give our customers the best possible experience when they visit our store. Warm greetings, making people feel welcome and appreciated and seeking every chance to offer and provide assistance come second nature to you in this role. Basically, you are a happiness hero who gets a buzz off making people’s day.
- You’re sociable, and packed with personality.
- You smile often, and when you’re not smiling,.. it looks almost like you almost are.
- You’re unflappable. No flaps whatsoever.
- You roll up your sleeves and get the job done when a task needs doing.
- You like to have fun too.
- Weekday, daytime availability is a must!
- Deli or kitchen experience, another plus.
- Align with Meridian brand and corporate values
- Strong interpersonal skills and positive nature
- Communicates with honesty and clarity, and respect for others
- Passionate, energetic, and love a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Self-awareness, with a desire for constant self-development
- Food Safe Level 1
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs continuously
- Ability to work on your feet all day, bending, leaning, crouching, and walking.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time, and entire shifts, in a refrigerated environment (cooler or freezer)
Why work at Meridian?
You’ll be joining a team of friends (a family, a squad) who know the best way to get work done is to have fun doing it. Collaboration, personality, hard work, and baked goods are all wholeheartedly encouraged. We offer competitive wages, advancement opportunities, in-store discount, and a fresh upbeat company culture.
We’re a locally owned & operated family business with 8 locations in the lower mainland. Fresh describes everything we do, from free-range and grass-fed meats raised without added growth hormones, to Ocean Wise sustainable seafood, locally-harvested produce and artisan breads baked daily. Every day, our goal is to delight people’s senses with an abundant selection of the freshest food available.
How to Apply
Apply online using the application form below. Please include your salary expectation.