No. There are several key differences. Generally speaking, specifications for beef that is certified organic include:
- Never receive antibiotics
- Never receive added growth hormones.
- Are fed only certified organic grain/corn and grasses. (ie: Non-GMO, no pesticides)
Specifications for our Free Range Grass-fed Beef include:
- Never receive added growth hormones
- Never fed grains. 100% grass diet.
- Roam free on pasture for the duration of life. (This may or may not apply to certified organic beef – depending on the proprietary requirements of the company giving certification)