In honour of 🇨🇦 Day - here are a few of our favourite Canadian products! There are so many amazing Canadian companies, with amazing products - these are just a few!!
🇨🇦 Oh Canada 🇨🇦
The True North Strong and Free! We feel so grateful to live in this incredible country. 🇨🇦
We hope you spend the day with people you love, celebrating this beautiful country we call home ~ we ❤️ Canada!
🇨🇦 We are open regular hours today! Celebrate with good food! 🇨🇦...
How to make a rainy Canada Day a good one - make brunch! We recommend our tasty egg bites, and if you make extra you’ll have breakfast all week!
12 Free Range Eggs
1/2 cup cream (or milk)
2 cups shredded cheese (Swiss, cheddar etc)
2 cups of any combination of diced ingredients
- Red onion
- Green onion
- Cooked broccoli
1. Preheat oven to 350 and grease muffin tins very well
2. Add 12 eggs to large bowl or measuring cup stir well
3. Add cream and mix til well combined
4. Pour egg mix into muffin tins til 3/4 full and add cheese and ingredients
5. Add salt & pepper to taste and carefully stir each bite to mix in the ingredients
6. Bake at 350 for approx 20 minutes - until it bounces back when you touch with your finger
7. Let cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tins - refrigerate leftovers. They reheat perfectly!...
If you have ever had the Earls Chicken Brie and Fig Sandwhich....... now you can make your own with our Meridian chicken burgers! 🤤
When I was younger, one of my favorite restaurant meals was the @earlsrestaurant Chicken Brie & Fig sandwich. I used to LOVE this sandwich! The other night I was craving it, and there isn't an Earls close to me, so instead, I quickly whipped up this copycat burger... It wasn't as good as the Earl's version, but in a pinch, it was delicious, and I would definitely make it again!
Chicken burger patties (I used @meridianfarmmarket chicken burgers)
Brioche burger buns (@portofinobakery)
Brie cheese (@naturalpasturescheese Comox Brie)
Fig Jam (@dalmatia_spreads)
1. Cook burgers to package instructions
2. When burgers are almost cooked, top with a slice of brie cheese and add back to grill or oven to melt the cheese
3. Toast buns
4. Heavily coat the bottom of a bun with mayonnaise and the top of the bun with fig jam
5. Top with arugula
We 💚 Local!
These Okanagan cherries are perfectly ripe and perfectly delicious and now only $4.98lb! Arriving fresh daily and available at our 4 farm markets;