Fraser Valley Born & Raised Chicken!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 40 Meridian Large Tiger Prawns, peeled
- 20 Slices Meridian Smokehouse Bacon, cut in half
- 8 Ounces Pepper Jack Cheese, Cut into strips
- Preheat the oven or BBQ to 450°F (220°C)
- Cut a small opening in each prawn and place a small piece of cheese inside of each prawn
- Wrap half of a slice of bacon around each one to conceal the cheese, securing with toothpicks.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake in the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or BBQ until prawns are cooked through and bacon is crispy