We’ve Got Fresh, Fraser Valley Pork!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 1 Pound or More Meridian Smokehouse Bacon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (175 degrees C)
- Line a baking sheet (with raised edges) with aluminum foil
- Arrange bacon on baking sheet in heart shapes – it’s okay if they overlap or twist a bit. Alternatively, you can lay out the strips flat in a single layer with the edges touching or slightly overlapping
- Bake in preheated oven to desired degree of doneness, 10 to 15 minutes flipping once
- Remove bacon from the baking sheet with tongs or a fork, and rest on a paper towel-lined plate