Try Our NEW Plant-Based Protein Stir-Frys!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 2 Meridian Chicken Breasts, cooked & cubed
- 1 lb. Cooked Pasta Noodles (penne, bow-tie, or another other small noodle)
- 1 Bunch Spinach, chopped
- Salt. to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 8 Ounces Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/2 cup croutons
- 1/2 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- In a bowl, mix together salad dressing, salt, pepper and garlic
- Toss pasta, chicken, spinach and dressing
- Garnish with croutons and Parmesan cheese
- Serve warm or cooled
Simple, yet delicious. Serve on it’s own or as a side to your favourite dish. A great way to get rid of that leftover pasta!