Dad’s Day Deals!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 6 potatoes, sliced
- Parmesan cheese, shredded
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1/2 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat up 2 tbsp. of butter in a skillet.
- Add one layer of potatoes, then sprinkle salt, pepper and cheese on top.
- Melt more butter and pour a little more over the potatoes.
- Make more layers and do the same; seasoning and butter on each until you run out of potatoes.
- Do a even layer of cheese over the potatoes.
- Place in the over for 20 minutes until the cheese is crispy and brown.