Ingredients You'll Need
- 6 cups of mixed bread cubes ( white, French, wheat etc)
- 1 pound of Meridian Pork Sausage
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 2 teaspoons dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 golden delicious apple cored and chopped
- ¾ cup dry cranberries
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 4 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. Spread bread cubes in a single layer on a baking sheet, bake for 5-7 minutes in the preheated oven, or until evenly toasted. Put toasted bread cubes in a large bowl.
- In a large skillet cook the sausage and onions over medium heat stirring and breaking up any large lumps of meat. Cook until evenly browned and cooked through. Add celery, sage, rosemary, and thyme; cook for 2 minutes stirring often to blend all the flavours.
- Add sausage mix to bread and mix in chopped apples, dried cranberries and parsley. Drizzle with chicken stock and melted butter and mix gently. Spoon into turkey or baking dish. To bake in oven cook for 45-60 minutes covered at 325 degrees F.