Teriyaki Sheet Pan Meal
A simple recipe to bake if you love teriyaki like we do. Have it with free run chicken thighs and your choice of vegetables.
Prep time 15 min.
Cook time 30 min.
- 8 Meridian Chicken Thighs
- 3 Assorted Local Bell Peppers
- 1 Bunch Local Asparagus
- 1 Medium Red Onion
- 1 1/2 cups Meridian Teriyaki Sauce
- 2 Tbls Meridian Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Onions
- Sesame Seeds
- 1/4 cup Fresh Cilantro
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Chop peppers and onions into large chunks and arrange on a cooking sheet with the asparagus. Drizzle with Meridian olive oil and Meridian teriyaki sauce.
- Arrange chicken thighs on top of the veggies and brush generously with Meridian teriyaki sauce. Season with salt & pepper.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until chicken thighs reach a minimum of 165F in the centre of the thigh
- Remove from oven and serve chicken and veggies over rice topped with the fresh green onions, cilantro and sesame seeds.
Note: Other veggies you could use include, broccoli, zucchini or whatever you prefer!