Take a look at our Easter offers!
Ingredients You'll Need
- 400g Meridian Rainbow Trout, cut into portions and skinned
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, divided
- 1 cup fresh grapefruit juice, divided
- 1 tablespoon grapefruit zest
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon light soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, minced
- In a saucepan, combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/2 cup grapefruit juice, grapefruit zest, cornstarch, soy sauce, hot sauce and ginger. set aside.
- Position oven rack 4 inches from heating element. Preheat oven to broil. Cover baking sheet pan with foil. Place fish on sheet pan. Pour remaining 1/2 cup grapefruit juice over the top and sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar. Broil for about 5 minutes, until brown sugar caramelizes.
- Meanwhile, heat sauce in saucepan.
- Decrease oven temperature to 300F and bake another 5 minutes, until fish flakes with a fork. Pour sauce over fish, sprinkle with parsley and serve.