Scroll for a preview of this week’s specials!
Chuck roast, potatoes and more...the perfect ingredients to get you started for a cozy dinner at home 🥰
Prices in effect until Wed Dec 2, 2020. Produce available at farm market locations only.
Butter chicken in under 30 minutes! These delicious Umi’s Kitchen sauces are delicious and make dinner time a snap! All you need is some Meridian free run local chicken and a bottle of Umi’s sauce ~ we love to add a can of chickpeas! It is perfect over some fluffy Meridian Basmati rice!
This @stonefirenaan naan bread is also delicious as a side! These Umi’s sauces also come in Coconut Curry and Tika Misala they are delicious and easy too.
Thank you for wearing a mask in our stores! It has now been mandated for everyone to wear a mask while in public indoor places. If you do not have a mask when you arrive at one of our locations, we are happy to provide you with one!...
It’s fall - time to bring on the comfort meals! Instant pot Chuck Roast - easy to make and absolutely delicious!! Our 100% grassfed chuck roast are also on special for $7.48lb this week!
One pan meals are the best! This recipe can also be done in a slow cooker on high for 5-6 hours.
•3lb meridian Grassfed beef chuck roast
•5 large carrots cut in thick chunks
•5 large potatoes cut in quarters (if you suing small potatoes keep them whole)
•1 onion quartered
•2 sprigs rosemary
•1/4 cup horseradish (will not make the roast spicy!)
•2 teas garlic powder
•2 teas onion powder
•2 teas paprika
•1 teas salt
•1/2 teas pepper
•4 cups beef broth
•1 Tbls olive oil
1) leave roast at room temp for 1 hour before cooking
2) mix spices together in small dish and rub all over roast
3) Heat instant pot on sauté mode - when it says hot add olive oil then sear the roast on all sides - you can also do this in a frying pan
4) remove roast and add beef broth - scrape the roast bits off the bottom of the dish with a wooded spoon
5) add roast to pot and coat the top of the roast with horseradish
6) add potatoes, onions and carrots around the roast, place the rosemary in the pot
7) seal the lid and cook on high for 60 minutes - allow to instant pot to slow release for 10 minutes before quick releasing the remaining pressure
8) remove veggies to serving plate then remove the roast and slice, shred or cut into large chunks
9) return the meat to the broth and serve from the pot with some of the juice!...