Our steak combo is just $10.98 all summer long and each combo includes;
🍴1 top sirloin steak
🍴1 stuffed potato
🍴1 prawn skewer
To make it a little fancier ~ try our recipe below!
STEAK WITH BLUE CHEESE STEAK BUTTER, GARLIC PRAWNS & STUFFED POTATO
prep time: 10 mins.
cook time: 35-40 mins
total time: 1 hour
Servings: Dinner for 2
1 stick of unsalted butter, room temperature
5 oz. blue cheese
2 Tbsp. butter
2 Meridian Free Range top sirloin steaks (6-7 oz each)
Grapeseed oil (for coating frying pan)
Meridian House Seasoning
2 garlic cloves
1 sprig each of Rosemary & Thyme
2 Meridian Lemon Garlic Prawn Skewers
2 Meridian Bacon Cheddar Stuffed Potatoes, thawed
1) Place thawed stuffed potatoes on a parchment-lined baking sheet and bake at 350F for 35-40 minutes
2) Pull steaks out of the fridge allow them to rest at room temperature for 30 minutes
3) Place butter and bleu cheese in a bowl and mash until well mixed
Place plastic wrap on a flat surface scoop mixture onto the plastic wrap, roll up the bleu butter mixture forming it into a log and place in freezer at least a couple of hours before using (the butter will be good for a few months in the freezer and you can chop off chunks as needed)
4) Coat frying pan with grapeseed oil on high heat, season steak heavily Meridian Steak Seasoning
5) Cook steaks in frying pan for approximately four minutes per side (or until a meat thermometer temperature reads 125 degrees for medium-rare)
6) With one-minute left in cooking add garlic cloves, butter, rosemary, and thyme and baste onto steak
7) Once steaks are cooked, remove from pan and place on a cutting board or plate and allow to rest for 7-10 minutes before serving
8) Place prawn skewers on a parchement-lined baking sheet and bake at 350F for 10-12 minutes.
9) Top steaks with slices of bleu cheese butter
Thanks for the 📸and yummy recipe @kayleshapenner....
These fingerling potatoes are now available at our farm market locations for $2.99lb. Fingerlings have a thin skin and when roasted they are buttery and delicious!! Try our recipe below 🤗
Roasted Fingerling Potatoes
1 1/2 lbs fingerling potatoes sliced in half lengthwise
3-4 cloves garlic minced
1 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
1 tbsp Italian seasoning
3 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp melted butter
1 tbsp parsley fresh, chopped, for garnish
Fresh Parmesan to taste (optional)
1. Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees.
2. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper. Spread evenly on baking sheet.
3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until crispy on the outside and soft in the inside. Drizzle with melted butter and sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan. Serve....
From now until September we will be giving away $100 Meridian gift cards!!
☀️How many gift cards?
LOTS ~ we are giving away 3 - $100 Meridian gift cards a week for the rest of the summer!
☀️How do you win them?
EASY ~ post your meridian food pics (whatever you ❤️ from Meridian!) and follow these simple steps;
1. tag us in your pics @meridianfarmmarket
2. use the hashtag #meridiansummerbbq
3. you also need to be following us on Instagram.
4. tag your friends on this post for extra entries!
☀️What should you take pictures of?
SIMPLE ~ your favourite meridian products!
☀️When does the contest start?
NOW ~ get posting!! There is no minimum for posts, and the more you post the better chances of winning!
☀️How are winners selected?
RANDOMLY ~ we use a hashtag generator that will randomly select photos with that hashtag. So the more you post, the higher your odds!
☀️When do the draws take place?
WEEKLY ~ Every Tuesday we will announce 3 new winners.
☀️Anything else you should know?
NOPE ~ have fun, post lots and thanks for joining in the fun! Good Luck!! The fine print rules are linked in our bio, please note we don’t ship prizes. You must be able to pick up at one of our 8 locations.
🎶 is from bensound.com
Ralph’s is officially part of the Meridian family! And in very exciting news ~ Ralph’s will have a full service Meridian meat counter this September, with full time butchers! If you are in the area be sure to check out Ralph’s! 22728 Fraser Hwy Langley!...